There are few factors you need to consider before choosing a best and cheap package for web hosting to host your website such as:
- Understand of your requirements.
- Motive your website
- Check the features you need in your hosting packages
- Understand the technology you are planning to use to your website, like if you are planning to use PHP, MySQL then you can choose Linux based hosting package or in case you are going to use Windows Asp . Net and MSSQL then you need to choose Windows based hosting packages.
- Check for the reliability of hosting service provider.
- Uptime guarantee offered by web host
- Web hosting upgradations options
- Check the type of control panel offered by hosting company
- Don't forget to check the signup and renewa hosting charges
- Don't forget to go through the terms and conditions of service usage
- Free addons such as domain name, email, site builder, marketing offers etc.
If you are just starting your first website then I would recommend you to go with Shared hosting package because it comes with affordable rates and offers best features for starting websites, once your website grow bigger you can upgrade to higher end package.
And for Best shared hosting service I would recommend you to go with A2 Hosting, one of the most reliable name in the hosting industry for cost-effective web hosing including shared server, cloud server, WordPress hosting vps hosting etc.