Internet Marketing Companies provide a range of services and there are several types of firms.
1.Advertising Management Agencies - These are pay per click management specialist, ad buyers, and Press Release Agents.
2. Search Engine Optimization Specialist - Help position your website in search engine rankings.
3.Social Media Marketers - These include specialist for major networks, video marketing firms, and consultants.
4. Affiliate Marketing Firms - Such as Commission Junction or Clickbank that find affiliates to promote your products in exchange for a sales commission.
5. Multi-Media or Digital Marketing firms- these cover multiple facets of the above 4 marketing firm types.
There are phases that basically apply to all of these firms in what they do.
- Analyze the site in comparison to the desired result.
- Apply their experience towards moving from where you are now to where you want to be. This can be on site and off site changes, custom creatives, video shoots, or other task.
- Analyze effectiveness of the adjustments.
- Deliver a finalized or ongoing report of your results, and Return on Investment if it applies..
Thanks for another amazing question,
Andy Zeus Anderson