PayPal’s current fee structure is about 2.9% when receiving funds from sources other than from a PayPal balance while Payza runs at 2.5%.
- Easy Sign up and Verification Process unlike in Paypal you have to provide Extra information of your pan card and Bank account In payza You can Verify a account for receiving and Sending money Only with you mobile phone.
- PayPal supports 18 currencies while Payza supports 22. In the area of countries supported, Payza beats PayPal by a wide margin with 206 supported countries compared to PayPal’s 17.
- Both companies offer good security measures, but payza goes a step further with their Know Your Customer Policy. This policy ensures that the user’s identity is kept private throughout the transaction. In addition, all funds deposited in Payza accounts are insured through the FDIC and Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- You can Sell and Buy online as every Big Website supports transaction from Payza.
- You can Withdraw your money anytime from payza account to your bank account and Its free in India.
- It’s clear that by comparing the services head to head, payza comes out as a better alternative to sending money than PayPal. PayPal is number one mainly because they were first out of the gate and were adopted early on by eBay users, but if you’re looking for a better, less expensive and more secure way to send and receive money online, check out Payza
We have all heard horror stories about PayPal blocking accounts for various reasons, or for no reason at all (so the victims claim). Even if these stories are not 100% true, it would still be a nightmare if it happened to you. You shouldn’t put all your payment eggs in one basket–the risk is too high.
Why Payza is Better Than Paypal? Which Payment Gateway do you think is best?