1. Focus (focus,focus,focus)
2. Be consistent in your marketing, but be sure to do marketing you enjoy. If you dread speaking to groups of people, you'll soon use any excuse to avoid accepting speaking opportunities.
3. Don't stop learning, no one knows "everything". Choose a good personal development book and read one chapter a day. When you finish that book, find another. Choose books by authors such as Jon Gordon, Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer, Napoleon Hill, Jim Rohn, T. Harve Ecker, Deepak Chopra...the list of inspirational, motivational authors is practically endless.
4. Learn from your mistakes. Don't become a walking definition of insanity.
5. Hopefully you've chosen to pursue something you love to do (it isn't "work" if you love what you do). If you haven't found the "right" product or service, keep looking...it's out there. You may have undertaken an opportunity because your wildly successful friend (or brother-in-law) told you how "easy" it is. What is easy for someone else may not be easy for you. It's ok, we each have different strengths. Don't beat yourself up if, after a time, you hate getting up in the morning because you have to turn on the computer.
6. Don't take on any opportunity if it conflicts with your own integrity. Always be authentic.
7.DO NOT QUIT when things get tough. Find another way or find another opportunity, but don't quit.
8. Dream BIG, dream your OWN dream (not someone's idea of your dream). Don't listen to naysayers, and don't be afraid to work HARD to realize your BIG dream. Believe in you.
9. Always be GRATEFUL
10. Enjoy the journey!!!