settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Can anyone help me find attorneys for Canada immigration?

8 like 0 dislike

Not too long ago, I and my family are already dealing with concerns pertaining to our immigration in Canada. I had explored almost everywhere however i are unable to uncover anybody who is able to allow us to? What ought i do? Do I Need To genuinely seek advice from this visa immigration lawyer site

asked Mar 11, 2017 in Marketing Lists by ZoeMartin (200 points)

1 Answer

3 like 0 dislike

You can get help for your issue from David Cohen. He is an experienced Canada immigration lawyer authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) ; he can represent you in all matters pertaining to Canadian immigration.

answered Mar 11, 2017 by ebest IBO Specialist (82,060 points)

Related questions

4 like 0 dislike
0 answers 28 views
4 like 0 dislike
1 answer 36 views
3 like 0 dislike
2 answers 56 views