In order to get people to sign up for your program, you're going to have to offer a bit more than some credits.
Consider the following thoughts that your prospects have:
- I have no idea if this program will make me money. Who cares about free credits if I'm probably not going to make any money.
- Who is this guy and why does he want to give me his credits so bad?
- There's probably a catch. There's no free lunch, right?
Although your prospects aren't going to outright say those things to you, it's probably what their thinking in their heads.
Therefore, you're going to have to throw in some free bonuses that they can enjoy even if they don't sign up for your program.
You also have to keep in mind that a lot of people are promoting other programs already. They're not just going to drop everything and run to whatever you're offering. You need to respect their needs to.
So to sum things up:
- Personalize your offer
- Give away something they can't get from your competition
- Put yourself in their shoes